Airing on ABC primetime from 1974-1982 and seen by millions, Barney Miller is a situation comedy television series set in a NYC police station in Greenwich Village. Captain Barney Miller (Hal Linden) is the kind of cop we'd all like to meet. He somehow manages to maintain order over a group of inner-city detectives who gamble for a hobby, get hit on by anything in skirts, go to renaissance philosophy conventions for fun, and would really prefer to be writing. These colorful characters worked together to make one of the funniest sitcoms ever and is cemented in classic TV status.
Created by producer Danny Arnold (That Girl, Bewitched) and writer Theodore J. Flicker (The Dick Van Dyke Show, The Andy Griffith Show). Guest Stars include Jeffery Tambor, Ray Sharkey, Marla Gibbs, Adam Arkin, Charlotte Rae, Linda Lavin, Doris Roberts, Dave Madden, Christopher Lloyd, Joe Regalbuto and Meshach Taylor.
- 25 disc DVD set
- 32-page commemorative book
- New interviews with Cast (Hal Linden, Max Gail, Abe Vigoda)
- First season of the spin-off show Fish starring Abe Vigoda
- Original Pilot "The Life And Times Of Captain Barney Miller"
- Writer/Producer commentaries and interviews