- Product Delays and Other Important News
Product Delays and Other Important News
Big Bang Theory Complete Series (Blu-ray) - November 15, 2019
There was an issue with the Big Bang Theory Complete Series Limited Edition Blu-ray SKU in Canada. We learned that the tip-on or C-card that wraps around the back of the product contains an inaccurate reference that indicates that the product includes a “Digital Code for Every Episode” (see below). Except that it doesn’t – there are no digital codes inside the Canada SKU; the tip-on was printed in error.
So, here’s what’s being done to address this situation. Note – many details are still pending, but we wanted you to have as much information as possible at this point in time.
- Warner has suspended shipments of the original street date SKU, effective immediately and cut-out the SKU effective ASAP
- Warner is reprinting the tip-on without the reference to digital codes and has created new Item # and UPC for the revised SKU
- Street date of the revised SKU is TBC, pending confirmation of production and rework timelines
- Warner is arranging to provide consumers who complain about the “missing” digital codes with a unique, single-use code, redeemable via Google, for the complete series digital bundle
- Warner will be establishing a consumer contact number which you can provide to affected customers to verify the consumer’s purchase and provide them with the code
We've Moved - June 1, 2019
Just a reminder that effective June 1st the Y.E.S. Inc. - Your Entertainment Source warehouse will be moving to larger space to better service the needs of both our customers and vendor partners.
Below is our new address – the only change is that we are moving from unit 8 to unit 11. Please make note for all future shipments and correspondence. Our sincere thanks for your terrific support and for playing a key role in our continued growth.
Y.E.S. Inc. - Your Entertainment Source
33 Alliance Blvd. Unit #11
Barrie, ON L4M 5K2
Weekly Shipment Tracking Information
Back to list
In case you did not notice, we recently added a very useful feature to all of our invoices - which are attached as a PDF file and emailed the day we send your shipment. If you look at the bottom of your invoice you will now have the tracking number for your shipment which will enable you to quickly check the status of your shipment on the Purolator website. In addition to receiving just one weekly invoice with all of the titles that were shipped we have now made it even easier for you to check when your shipment is scheduled to arrive without having to scroll through your various orders on our website. Please note that as a result of this upgrade we will no longer be manually entering the tracking information on your various titles/orders on our website. Upon confirmation that your shipment has been delivered, all of the titles on your invoice will be updated from having a status of SUBMITTED to COMPLETE. If all of the titles on an order are marked complete, the status of the entire order changes to COMPLETE as well. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions and as a quick reminder, any questions regarding the delivery of your shipment, tracking numbers, etc. should be sent to Shannon - email@example.com or at 705-733-9373.